At Functional Endocrinology of Ohio, we have a proven track record of turning back the hands of time on diabetes (and other conditions). Our clients reduce their need for diabetic medication (including insulin) as well as other medications and, in some cases, eliminate the need for medications altogether with the help of their medical doctor. By finding out the cause of their diabetes, we are able to bring the body chemistry back into alignment, reverse diabetes, and improve the patient’s overall health dramatically.
We all know these scary statistics about diabetics:
* Individuals with diabetes are 2 to 4 times more likely than the general population to die from heart disease or to experience a stroke.
* More than two-thirds of U.S. adults with diabetes had hypertension or reported using medication for high blood pressure in 2005-2008.
* Nearly 30% of diabetics suffered from diabetic retinopathy in 2005-2008, 4.4% of which were severe enough to threaten vision.
* Diabetes is the leading cause of newly diagnosed adult (20-74 years of age) blindness in the U.S.
* Diabetes caused 44% of all newly diagnosed kidney failures in 2008, with nearly 50,000 diabetics entering treatment for end stage kidney disease.
In 2008, over 200,000 diabetics in the U.S. were on chronic dialysis or living with a kidney transplant as the result of end stage kidney disease.
* Diabetes causes mild loss of sensation in extremities in as many as 70% of diabetic adults. When this loss of sensitivity occurs, amputations of lower extremities may be necessary; more than 60% of all non-traumatic amputations of lower limbs occur in diabetics.
* Approximately 1 in 3 diabetics suffers from severe periodontal disease.
* Uncontrolled diabetes during pregnancy can increase the chance of birth defects, large babies, and other complications that can be dangerous to the baby and the mother.
* Individuals with diabetes are twice as likely to suffer from depression as individuals without a diabetes diagnosis.
* In 2007, diabetes was listed as the 7th leading cause of death in the U.S., and the contribution of diabetes to death is likely to be dramatically underreported on death certificates.
* Diabetics have twice the risk of death of any cause compared to individuals of the same age without diabetes.
It does not have to be this way for you. On average, our clients: (1) reduce their insulin levels by 53.18%; (2) reduce their oral diabetic medication levels by 26.44%; (3) reduce other medication levels by 31.7%; (4) reduce their blood sugars by 20.64%; (5) hemoglobin A1C by 18.58%; and (6) lose 15.18 pounds or 7.57% of their body weight. And, the best part is that these results are achieved naturally!
If you would like to learn more, call us at (330) 644-5488 or (216) 236-0060 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our doctors. You can also schedule a complimentary consultation by filling out the form below. We are offering this opportunity because we are passionate about functional medicine and we want to make sure every diabetic knows that there is hope to reverse their diabetes, balance their chemistry and team up with a healthcare practice for a lifetime of wellness – naturally! Please give us a call at your earliest convenience. The number of complimentary consultations available is limited so call soon!
In the meantime, click on one of the links below to learn more!
Sources:www.healthline.com, January 24, 2012
Functional Endocrinology of Ohio Statistics as of December 21, 2012.